ACCA polish and boost your skills and knowledge relevant to any business, achieve excellence which means you are free to choose any accountancy role and organization you want to serve.
An opportunity to qualify as a UAE chartered accountant as per UAE strategic partnership with AAA.
ACCA aspire professional and practical approach focusing on diversity, values, ethics and governance.
Prepares the participants to perform standard intellectual tasks requiring the problem solving, analytical ability, capacity to work hard,.
This is critical need to meet standard code of conduct, regulation and legislation. ACCA has an increased focus on professionalism and ethics in accounting.
It also pertinent practitioner approach to certify
To certify as an ACCA member, prospective need to complete:
- Exams - a minimum of five of 13 exams (nine are eligible for exemption*)
- Experience - record 36 months' experience in a relevant role
- Ethics - the Professional Ethics module.
*Nine of the exams, which are part of the program are optional if you possess other relevant equivalent degrees .
To claim exemptions you will need to provide proof of your previous qualifications.
To qualify as an ACCA member, prospective student need to complete:
• Exams - a minimum of five of 13 exams (nine are eligible for exemption*)
• Experience - record 36 months' experience in a relevant role
• Ethics - the Professional Ethics module.
*Nine of the exams, which are part of the qualification, will not need to be taken if you have other relevant qualifications at the same level. You will need to provide proof of your previous qualifications so you can claim exemptions.
Benefits of ACCA
Perks of ACCA , you will also accomplish;
1. Diploma in Accounting & Business .
2. Advance Diploma in Accounting & Business
3. Award of BSc (Hons.) Degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brooks University – UK after passing 9 papers out of total 14 papers
4. MBA from international universities.
Eligibility for ACCA
ACCA serves various options depending on age and prior academic qualifications.
Route – A
• 2 Passes in GCE A' Levels and three GCSE/ GCE O’ Level in five separate subjects including Math's and English (If not English, then IELTS 6.5 band or TOEFL with CBE – 170/PBE 500 scores)
• American Higher School Certificate with at least 50%
Route – B
• Graduation (B.A, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc from any recognised University)
Route – C
Via ACCA Foundations Diploma (FD) or Foundations in Accountancy (FIA)
• Recommended for Matriculate or Intermediate passed students
• Students having passed the Seven Examinations from Introductory, Intermediate and Diploma stage of FD/ FIA qualification are eligible for exemptions of knowledge modules (F1, F2 & F3) papers. (requiring 11 papers to pass out of total 14)
Modules of ACCA
BT – Business and Technology
MA – Management Accounting
FA – Financial Accounting
LW – Corporate and Business Law
PM – Performance Management
TX – Taxation
FR – Financial Reporting
AA – Audit and Assurance
FM – Financial Management
SBL – Strategic Business Leaders
SBR – Strategic Business Reporting
Optional Module (Two to be Taken)
AFM – Advanced Financial Management
APM – Advanced Performance Management
ATX – Advanced Taxation
AAA– Advanced Audit and Assurance