Price: 2500 AED
Duration: 30 Hours
Model-View-Controller. Asp.Net MVC architecture used to develop ASP.Net web applications in a various styles. MVC is a standard framework design patterns of Web. ASP.Net MVC developed Web applications are SEO (Search Engine) responsive. The MVC framework includes the following components:
Models:Piece of classes codes that contain data. practically object based class that can be instantaneous and can provide some real time data.
Controllers: Th: class functions that are implemented on user call. The main task of these units are to generate the model class object.
Views: These are simple static pages containing HTML and C# code that will use the server side object.
Gain of ASP.Net MVC based application:
- It simplify the complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view and the controller.
- It client side application. It uses a front controller approach that generate web application requests via single controller.
Application designed by this has a rich routing infrastructure.
- Suitable for test-driven development.
ASP.NET MVC Training Objectives:
- MVC Design Pattern.
- Apprehend the design and advantages of ASP.NET MVC over ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Develop Controllers, Views and Model.
- Develop Custom Model Binders.
- Develop database centric application and perform CRUD operations using EF.
- Implement security using Forms Authentication.
- Divide application into multiple modules using Areas
- Develop highly scalable websites application with use of AJAX and JQuery.
- Reducing the size of output combining with CSS and JS files.
- Make a site which is mobile compatible.
- Development of other Web Services using Web API.