Duration: 20 hours flexible
Customer is the king!
Customer is a very important asset of any business and organization. Key to success is effective customer service. Customer Service is the world’s largest, popular, essential and rewarding job purposes of all business. Our aim is to cutting edges with extensive amenity , beat all the current standard, polishing one with all the essential skills and competencies, to become a high performing Customer service professional.
• Realize and illuminating the role and significance of effective customer service.
• Fathom and secure a set of inter-personal and professional skills including positive attitude, assertiveness, self-motivation, self-confidence etc..,
• Effective communication skills, also listening skills to make better customer understanding.
• Practices and tactics to handle difficult customers and demanding situations.
• Enabling to possess satisfactory customer experience, adding value, and exceeding customer expectations.
• Define customer service and the concept of customer service standards and excellence.
• Concept of internal and external customers, Role and responsibility of customer service professionals
• Benefits of providing excellent customer service, concepts of returning customer and referrals.
• Defining customer loyalty and retention, Concept of customer retention rate CRR and its impact on overall business.
• Essential inter-personal skills for customer service professionals- positive attitude, self-confidence and motivation, assertiveness, enthusiasm, empathy, etc.
• Communication skills – the role of voice tone, clarity and pace, Importance of asking the right questions, and the concept of anticipation and being non-judgmental.
• Usage of words and phrases that generate calmness and trust and avoiding words and phrases that creates negativity. Concept of What to say Vs How to say
• Effective body language and listening skills.
• The 5 essential factors of customer loyalty- Convenience, CS expectation, CS experience, Personal touch and Rewards
• Effective time management techniques for CS professionals.
• Dealing with difficult people and situations, Managing stress and conflicts, Understanding defined escalation points and role of social media.
Who is it for:
• Customer service Excellence is for all professional involved in any kind personals dealings.
• All aspiring candidates who wish to join customer service sector as their chosen profession.
• The Training will be equip latest standard learning principles.
• The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, video presentations, discussions, mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, writing exercises etc., each followed by discussion and debrief sessions if required.
• Courseware contains, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.