Duration: 20 hrs
A well done presentation is a visual as well as aural treat, at the same it has the capacity to educate and influence the decision making capacity and perception of the audience. Whether you are new comer or a seasoned presenter, our advanced Business presentation course helps you to deliver effective, result oriented presentation optimized for intended message and demanded action.
Who is it for:
• Professionals of all levels, Junior, Mid and senior Managers, Team leaders, Members of public etc.
• Any professional who has to deliver presentations and/or address a gathering, as part of their work
• Participants to identify their strength and weaknesses in presentation skills and creating visual aids
• To understand and practice the step by step process involved towards making an effective and interactive business presentation along with visual aids
• Equip the trainees, with a level of competence where he/she can analyze the facts involved in a given idea/concept, arrange points logically and make a presentation about it for a reasonable duration; in a confident, coherent and clear manner with proper body language; optimized for message and audience.
• Acquire and practice a set of essential skills and qualities with importance given to AVK Model, pertinent to presentations and visual aids.
• Self-assessment exercise by trainees to gauge their presentation skills.
• What makes a good presentation and Process involved in delivering an effective presentation:
• Types and Styles
• Researching the subject and the audience
• Venue and facilities
• The concept of ‘message’.
• Structure of presentation and delivery- verbal skills and body language
• Confidence, Control, and physiological factors.
• Tips to alleviate Stage fear
• Model presentation outline-Packaging the presentation
• Use of multimedia- PowerPoint and beyond, Tips for effective visual aids creation
• Role of videos in presentations
• Body language and effective use of space during the presentation.
• Engaging the audience-Demanding action at the end.
• Confidence and Control-Importance of practice and preparation.
• Techniques: Top 5 rhetorical devices, use of humor, pausing for effect.
• Handling Q&A sessions, Objections, and Difficult audience
• The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
• The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, video presentations, discussions and energizers in between.
• Each session will have activities involving; mock sessions/role-plays/group tasks, followed by discussion and debrief, Q&A and re-cap sessions.
• Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.
• Trainees to conduct presentations from scratch, as part of the learning and evaluation process