Duration: 20 hours
FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST!
Communication is a key to nail any situation. Individual and organizational success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate effectively, direct or indirectly. Effective communication skill consider as a best trait of your personality in all aspects. Ultimately influence people decagons making in our favor. All our interactions with others are an opportunity to be perceived and judged positively and also to build trust and confidence with others.
Our experiential training strategies arms the trainees with all the necessary communication and interaction skills to be effective and successful in every race of life.
Who is it for:
• All personals who are interested to improve their communication and interaction skills.
• Understanding with inter-personal communication skills and it’s effective use to enhance their work and social life.
• Better concept of soft skills and use some of them in their communication process to enhance it.
• Effective voice tone.
• Importance of prime body language, and its everyday usage.
• Interpersonal communication techniques to influence others for positive decisions and opinions in favor
• Step by step procedure in making effective speeches and presentations in a moderately competent manner.
• Need for Effective Communication
• Role of Soft skills for Effective Communication
• The concept of influencing people through Personal Presentation
• Speaking with Confidence
• Speaking with positive Attitude
• Speaking Assertively
• Sense of humor and empathy in communication
• Concept of cross cultural communication and sensitivity
• Role of emotional intelligence in interpersonal communication.
• Definition, Importance, Types and Components of Communication
• Verbal Communication-Components, Pitch, Intonation, Accent, Tone, Clarity, Pace etc
• Listening skills and Concept of Para language
• Effective Body Language -Posture, Gesture, Facial expression, Eye contact
• Business Communication- Importance and components
• Meeting, Greeting and Small talk-Exercise, Introductions, Oneself and Others
• Asking questions to get information
• Usage of phrasal verbs and idioms
• Making effective public speeches and presentations
• Planning and preparation, Dealing with nervousness
• The first 5 minutes, Managing the audience
• AVK Model and Use of Rhetoric devices
• The Training will be provided with the current learning standard.
• The training program is highly interactive with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, mock sessions, video presentations, discussions, energizers, Q&A and re-cap sessions etc.
• Courseware contain study material, handouts, and activity sheets etc.